Online LLM and MJ Degrees
Benefits of Distance Education
By specializing in today’s most dynamic areas of law, working professionals and attorneys can take control of their careers without sacrificing their personal lives. UIC John Marshall Law School’s innovative online learning program has adapted more than 100 years of classroom experience for the web, making it even easier for today’s professionals to enhance their marketability.
Benefits of UIC John Marshall’s eDegrees:
- Study anywhere – at home, the library, or on the go.
- Complete coursework when it’s convenient for YOU.
- Work at your own pace or attend an online lecture at midnight, it’s YOUR choice.
- Watch online video lectures over and over again.
- Responsive instructors are just an email or phone call away.
- Students work together in our web-based learning environment using forums and instant messaging
- Attend class from home with no additional housing or travel costs.
UIC John Marshall’s eDegrees provide:
- A rigorous curriculum from an ABA-approved law school
- A dynamic interactive learning environment
- Accessible on-demand video lectures
- In-depth feedback delivered directly to the student
- Law librarians available at the click of a mouse
- Direct professor contact through forum discussions, chat rooms, and email
- Internationally and nationally recognized instructors
- Reasonable, affordable costs; financial aid is also available
For more details about UIC John Marshall’s dynamic online graduate law degrees, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.